Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Peplum Leather and Fiery Red

Leather Top: Halogen/ Necklace: H&M

Going back to work after a fun weekend is always hard! My mini-vacation to Northern California was so great, and just what I needed. I hadn't visited family up there in a while, so it was great seeing them. Highlights of the weekend were celebrating my niece's first birthday (adorably Hello Kitty themed), and seeing a Halloween pirate dancing to "Gagnam Style" with her pirate sword. This weekend was definitely full of laughs! This outfit was actually pre-Nor Cal though, and didn't get a chance to upload it until now. I love how fun it is to play with color. Reds and oranges are great for fall, and add such a fiery element.  I think I grabbed these sandals at Urban for like $10 too!=] I'm also so obsessed with this leather top! It's such an amazing basic. I am also longing for all things leather right now: shorts, skirts, dresses and jackets. Haha if only I could win the lotto and go on a shopping spree!

Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment