Saturday, December 29, 2012

Classic Black with a Twist



Blazer: Target/ Dress: Express/ Shoes: Tory Burch
Necklace: Express/

Here is a little somethin' somethin' that I just put together for work. Haha this was definitely a nice change from my usual polka dots and bows. I also really love how this dress has kind of a floating quality to it. I really hope that the hi-low and peplum trends stay current because I keep buying them!
I can't believe the year is almost ending though. It's crazy how 2012 has just flown by. This year has definitely been filled with many ups and downs, but it has also been such a learning experience for me. This year has taught me the value of humility, the necessity of responsibility and the importance of appreciating what I already have. Last New Years, a friend pointed out that people should make resolutions all year long and not just at the start of a new one. I thought that was such wise advice, and will also carry this out in 2013. Here is to getting healthier, finding a better job, spending more time with family and friends, and finally getting to meet one direction (this willll happen!). Hope all of you have a fun New Years celebration! Good luck with all of your resolutions and goals!

Watch: Michael Kors/ Bracelet: F21/ Bangle: H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment