Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Right as Rain

Black Trench: Michael Kors
Sweater: Express
Jean Leggings: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Target

 Did everyone have a good Veteran's weekend? I had an amazing weekend! On Friday one of my most favorite people visited, and we went to a One Direction concert. We were so close, they actually looked normal-sized! On Saturday, I went to my childhood friend's wedding. Definitely crazy your friend since 4th grade take such a big step in life, but still so incredibly amazing. Coming back to work was seriously so hard today!=[



On a different note, a couple of days ago brought rain to Southern California.  I'm glad I was finally prepared for it. Usually, I'm the one that  is wearing flip-flops, or without a jacket and umbrella=/. A nice new trench coat makes a rainy day a bit less glum in my book. I really like it because it deviates from the classic trench. Also, it's fuzzy lining makes it feel super cozy:). Michael Kors, you definitely know what you're doing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment